SAVE THE DATE – February 23-February 24
- All booths come with 3 foot side rails and a back drape, booth light, 2 chairs, and a booth ID sign.
- Booth size options are 8×8 or 10×10.
- A limited number of corner booths are available for an additional $50 charge. These can be requested on the application and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Upon acceptance to Tulips & Juleps you will be notified if you have received a corner booth. Full payment will be due within 14 business days once your acceptance is sent via email.
- Multiple booths are available.
- Tables can be rented for an additional charge of $10 for a 6 foot long table and $15 for an 8 foot long table. This does not include table drapes. Tables must be requested and paid for prior to the event. No tables will be available on move-in day unless they have been requested and paid for prior to February 1, 2018.
- We are providing each booth with one light fixture. Additional light fixtures may be rented for a fee of $10 each. No additional lights will be available on or after move-in day unless they have been requested and paid for prior to February 1, 2018.
- You are responsible for unloading and setting up your booth during your given time. Booth setup must be complete by 10:30am on Friday, February 23rd in preparation for shopping hours beginning at 11:00am. Vendors must be completely moved out of the booth space by 8pm on Saturday, February 24th
- All Vendors must be on-site during all shopping hours and your booth must be continuously staffed. Booth guards will be provided by the Junior League for short restroom breaks, if needed.
- Kentucky does have a sales tax; review http://revenue.ky.gov/business/salesanduse.htm for more information. It is your responsibility to pay this tax on merchandise sold during the show.
- Security for the show is provided on Friday and Saturday night from the close of the show until opening the next morning. The Junior League of Louisville is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Due to the nature of the space at Slugger Field, the overhead lights do not provide direct light during the evening hours of the event. To address this, we are providing a separate light for each booth, however we strongly encourage vendors to consider bringing or renting additional lighting (see “Booth Options” on the Merchant Application for rental fees). Each booth does have access to electricity at no extra charge.
- Vendors have the option to submit a product for the silent auction to be held during throughout the weekend event. Products submitted may be selected for use in print or television advertising for Tulips & Juleps. We request any silent auction items to be received by January 31, 2018. Items may be mailed or dropped off at the Junior League office (982 Eastern Parkway, Suite 7; Louisville, KY 40217). If this is a problem, please feel free to reach out to the Committee and we will make alternative arrangements to obtain your donations. Your donation is tax deductible and will be featured on our online silent auction platform, through Handbid, with your business name and our sincere thanks for your donation.