Did you know you can support the Junior League of Louisville with your everyday shopping? There are three easy ways.
Rather than going to Amazon.com go to smile.amazon.com. The shopping platform is the same. You will still get all the great products and services you are used to with Amazon. Select the Junior League of Louisville as your charity. Amazon will then donate a percentage of your shopping to JLL. It’s easy! After the quick set up you don’t have to do anything except go to smile.amazon.com to shop rather than amazon.com.
We all shop at Kroger at some point or another. It is easy to give money back to JLL by doing your normal grocery shopping. You simply need to register your Kroger Plus card online once a year in August. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and follow these step-by-step instructions.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter NPO number(39791) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s)
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
Already signed up for Kroger Community Rewards? Your Kroger Rewards support expires on August 31! You must reenroll every year.
- Log in to your account
- Search Junior League of Louisville
- Choose Junior League of Louisville and click enroll
Shop online for fantastic deals at www.therealreal.com when you check out use code JLLSV20!